- Coming down the N1 head towards Bellville and look for the Durban Road or TygerValley offramp.
- There is a "Toy R us" at this offramp intersection you can look out for.
- Turn on to Durban or Willie van Schoor Road and head towards TygerValley shopping Center.
- Take the first left down Mispel Road and follow it till you get to see the Velodrome ahead of you.
- You can alternatively carry on and take the second left and find the parking lot behind business parks and Sportsmans Warehouse. There are stairs that lead down to the Velodrome from here.
- If you came up the hill on the left hand side of the Velodrome you may use the parking lot as a drop off point. Please do not park here.
- Alternatively you may drive right through the Velodrome till you end up on the right hand side
and you can use this parking, which can hold about 20 cars, lot drop off point.
- Please do not park inside the Velodrome itself.
- Below the yellow arrows indicate where you may drive to get to the parking area on the right hand side.
- The blue arrows indicate where you may walk in order to get to the entrance of the lan.
- Use the underground tunnel to get access to the lan. Do not cross the cycle track.
- A picture of the hill leading up to the Velodrome.
- The first drop off area. You can see the entrance door in the distance.
- The entrance to the lan is in the far right.
- The underground tunnel you will use to gain access to the lan.